This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
Java Developer Hedge Fund
at Jobsite in London (Published at 15-07-2011)
Job Role: Java Software Engineer
Location: London, Soho
Salary: £50k to £100k++
Java Developer / Software Engineer (Java J2EE/JEE, Linux, EJB, Servlets). Highly intelligent and enthusiastic Java Developer / Software Engineer sought by Soho based Hedge Fund ($1.5 billion management). The role presents an interesting spread of work across front, middle and back office applications using a continuous integration project driven approach. You will be working in a non-corporate, highly collaborative environment with a team of first class software engineers.
- Above all they are looking for skilled object orientated developers with a passion for software engineering
- First class degree from a top tier university
- Strong Java and J2EE web programming experience (Java Servlets, EJB), preferably in a Linux environment
- Experience with a common IDE and development environments (e.g. Eclipse, Netbeans, Maven, Hudson, SVN, Bugzilla)
- Desirable: C++, Python, financial business processes or data processes
As a Java Software Engineer / Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (basic to around £50k), plus bonuses of over 100% of your salary, plus a comprehensive benefits package (over £100k package). Send your CV or call 020 8390 8390 for further information.
The “Java Developer” vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in permanent technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency.
To apply, please visit
Recent jobs at Jobsite
C# Developer / Architect Hedge Fund
C# Developer (Equities) Hedge Fund
Operations Associate - WEST end Hedge fund